Published by: MDickie
Download Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Wrestling Revolution 3D and steps on how to install Wrestling Revolution 3D on PC and download links to all the available versions of Wrestling Revolution 3D.
The heavyweight champion of wrestling games - celebrating over 50 MILLION downloads!
The "Wrestling Revolution" rumbles into the 3rd dimension, where it now features BOTH aspects of the business in ONE epic universe. A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a "booking" career allows you to call the shots backstage - promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you'll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the "Pro" experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn't enough, a separate "Backstage Pass" allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match - including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size - the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game's promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield 2k or MOGA Pro ("B" Mode).
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
- The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
- If you don't want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for "Basic" character models (no fingers).
- The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them "Static".
- Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there's more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
Or join the debate on social meda:
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe. Any similarity to real wrestlers or promotions is purely coincidental.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Wrestling Revolution 3D on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Buy one get one free on what used to be 2 separate upgrades!
- Fewer career limitations for free users.
- New "Button Size" option helps you fine tune the virtual controls for different screens.
- Exclusive link to try the new time-travelling war game, "Back Wars".