Published by: NeuroNation
Download NeuroNation - Brain Training & Brain Games for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on NeuroNation - Brain Training & Brain Games and steps on how to install NeuroNation - Brain Training & Brain Games on PC and download links to all the available versions of NeuroNation - Brain Training & Brain Games.
🏆 Awarded with the Google 'Best Apps' prize! 🏆
With NeuroNation scientific brain training you bring your brain day by day on trot. Whether it's weaker memory, dwindling concentration or thinking too slowly - only 15 minutes of training a day will make problems disappear and give your brain new momentum. Join the worldwide community of over 15 million members and treat yourself to a piece of science - right in your pocket.
Why doing brain training with Neuronation?
- OUTSTANDING EFFECTIVENESS: NeuroNation's brain training has been awarded the AOK Leonardo Health Prize for Digital Prevention sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Health.
- DIFFERENT EFFECTS: Various studies have repeatedly proven this: With brain training, you can improve your memory, noticeably reduce stress and the resulting risk of depression, increase your thinking speed and concentration and even reduce the risk of dementia by up to 48%.
- PERSONALIZATION: NeuroNation performs a comprehensive analysis of your strengths and potentials and creates a personal training plan for you that exactly meets your needs.
- CHANGE AND BALANCE: With 17 exercises on 250 levels you get a varied and motivating training for a balanced promotion of your brain.
- SCIENTIFIC BASIS: In a study conducted by NeuroNation together with the Department of General Psychology at Freie Universität Berlin, the effectiveness of NeuroNation memory training was proven.
- DETAILED PROGRESS ANALYSIS: Thanks to many years of experience and many millions of users, we can give you the opportunity to follow your progress closely and interpret it correctly according to your comparison group.
- FUN AND MOTIVATION: Get together with friends, compare your results, train for a race and blast the old boundaries of your brain together.
- AND MUCH MORE: Already 15,000,000 members worldwide train your brain with NeuroNation. Join our community and convince yourself of the brain training of the latest generation.
- Comprehensive training program with 17 motivating exercises
- Full personalization according to your wishes, strengths and potentials
- Regular publication of new exercises and courses
- Comprehensive customer support and quick help with questions
NEURONATION IN THE PRESS
FOCUS: "Healthy adults can use it to increase their intelligence and delay dementia."
WELT/N24: "Cognitive training has been awarded by the Federal Ministry of Health and offers 60 exercises developed with scientists".
Süddeutsche Zeitung: "Travelling by car is not only physically demanding, but also mentally. And if the driver's attention and reaction capacity diminish, the risk of an accident increases. Brain training enables drivers to take countermeasures in good time."
Download the app now and stay fit - for the rest of your life!
VISIT US: www.neuronation.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/neuronation
BE OUR FAN: facebook.com/neuronation
Below are few easy instructions to download and install NeuroNation - Brain Training & Brain Games on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
Dear NeuroNation users,
thank you very much for your feedback on the redesign of the app! We are currently focusing on increasing app stability, publishing the next exercise and reworking the evaluation screen. With this update the app stability should be increased first.
Over the next weeks and months we'll continue to improve the app. Please write us what you think:
Your NeuroNation Team