Published by: DevLife Apps
|Compatibility||Android 6.0 and up|
|Released||Jul 26, 2018|
Connect2SQL is an all-in-one MySQL client, SQL Server client, Sybase client, and Postgres client for Android. It allows you to remotely connect to MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Sybase, and PostgreSQL servers directly from your phone or tablet. Execute any command with the help of basic SQL syntax highlighting and view the results in a fully scrollable grid. Save commonly used SQL statements and review the history of SQL statements executed.
This application works as a...
SQL Server Client (Microsoft SQL)
Sybase Client (ASE only)
- Pattern lock security w/ encrypted data
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Basic SQL syntax highlighting
- Multiple ResultSet compatible
- Built in pagination
- SSH tunneling
This application is completely open-sourced. Learn more at https://devlife.app/s/
CAUTION: Use app with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROP, TRUNCATE, DELETE, etc. Anything you do will be done directly on the server. If you are not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...