Published by: Lin Jin Bin
|Compatibility||Android 4.0 and up|
|Released||Dec 20, 2017|
MT Manager is a very powerful file manager and apk editor, you can use it to do a lot of things on your phone, such as managing files, modifying software, translating applications, editing text and so on.
The main functions are:
- File management, such as file copy, move, delete. If you give root privilege to MT, you can access the system directory, remount the file system as read-write, modify file permissions and owner.
- Open the ZIP file like WinRAR. You can delete, rename, move, add / replace external files to the ZIP without decompression and repackaging, and decompress files in the ZIP.
- Text editor, picture viewer, music player, font previewer, script executer, text contrast and other functions, in the sidebar you can easily view the storage device, FTP connection, bookmark, background, tools and so on.
- Many powerful APK editing features, like dex editor, arsc editor, xml editor. you can also sign apk, optimize apk, clone apk, remove signature verification, confuse apk resource, anti-confuse apk resource, translate app.
Main update (2.5.2 & 2.5.3):
- Update target sdk version to 26.
- Add Xml code auto-completion function. (VIP)
- Add generate jks signature key file function. (VIP)
- Add magnifying glass function in text editor.
- Add locating class function in dex editor plus.
- Add method jump function in dex editor plus's code editor. (Place cursor on the method name and pop up menu.)
- Many bug fixs