Published by: OProjects
Download Flat Earth for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Flat Earth and steps on how to install Flat Earth on PC and download links to all the available versions of Flat Earth.
Flat Earth is an application that display Sun, moon ,earth and 4 more celestial bodies real time at any date and time as in reality on a flat and simple geocentric presentation. The Application comes with many useful features including:
- Moon phases, sun and earth are rendered real time.
- Overhead positions for Sun, moon , Venus and 4 more celestial bodies(Pro) at any given time instance.
- Accurate moon size calculations (Lunar Perigee and Apogee). (Pro)
- Local and regular Compass, and directions for the current sky position for all the available celestial bodies.
- Altitude , azimuth and current zenith position are featured and easily accessible for all the available celestial bodies for any given time instant.
- The cycle of day and night and seasons for any particular time instant at a very high accuracy.
- Day light coverage visualization over earth for any particular time instant at a very high accuracy.
- Simple and user friendly interface.
- The rise and set times for any location on earth for all available celestial bodies.
- All time zones are included without the need to connect to the internet.
- Moon Orientation at any date and time and at any location (Beta).
- Unique local weather forecast with a unique time controller. (Pro)
- Precise Moon Size indicator (Lunar Perigee and Apogee) at any Time and Date. (Pro)
- Unlimited Moon, Sun and Earth Data at ANY date and time. (Pro)
- Lunar Events calendar for moon phases and moon size. Each Event is at a precise time and date for any given year. (Pro)
- The ability to take and share a high resolution shot.
- Custom Notification at any date and time.
- You can run the app as a live wallpaper.
Once you start the application, you will be immediately informed about time, the current overhead position of the sun and moon, the current phase of the moon and more. With one touch you can rotate clockwise or counter clockwise to move time to the future or to the past and see where the sun/moon should be or how moon phase changes according to the change of time, or you can pick any date and time and get all of the relevant information of that date and time . Also you can set the app as a live wallpaper if you don't want to run the app every time, You can take a capture and save it on gallery or share it with a friend.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Flat Earth on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Fix various issues related to Time Zones.
- Fix rise and set directions for celestial bodies.
- Moon phases calendar is unlocked for the free version relative to the available time period.
- The times in Moon Even calendar is now dynamic to the current time setting rather than being fixed to UTC.
- Fix an bug where selecting a time manually in the time picker then using the arrows reset override previous changes.
- Tutorial page has been updated.