Published by: abillionveg
Download abillionveg for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on abillionveg and steps on how to install abillionveg on PC and download links to all the available versions of abillionveg.
abillionveg makes it simple to find delicious plant based options from restaurants and stores around the world, and takes the stress out of planning your next meal.
Tried an awesome dish lately? Review it and share your experience with the community! We'll send your feedback to the people that matter. You'll even raise funds for participating animal welfare partners around the world.
• Search for vegan and vegetarian dishes from any restaurant in the world
• Look for dishes around you
• See if restaurants are veg*n friendly before going
• Read exclusive content on abvPost including destination guides, recipes and lifestyle articles
• Follow users to discover what they're eating
• Review dishes and raise funds for animal welfare partners through our Healthy Eating Challenge
• Poke any restaurant globally to offer more plant-based options. You can also share your suggestions and private feedback to help businesses improve
Screen too small? Check out our site: https://www.abillionveg.com/
Looking to claim your business? Find it here: https://business.abillionveg.com/
Below are few easy instructions to download and install abillionveg on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Names are displayed in profiles
- Browse our animal rescue partners on a map
- Editing review photos display correctly
- Addressed a bug that caused random capitalization of text
- Tapping on notifications opens the correct page
- Addressed a bug that caused a crash for devices not running iOS 12+
- Addressed a bug that caused a crash when a notification was received