Published by: Cydrogen
The ACFT (Army Combat Fitness Test) App is full of features.
• Calculate your ACFT score
• Save your score (Save as Practice or Record)
• Learn about the ACFT with Videos showing how to perform each event and written instructions
• Physical Demand Category Calculator that outputs the category based on the MOS/AOC
• Stopwatch that counts down the time for each Physical Demand Category for the Sprint Drag Carry and Two Mile Run
• Timer that can be used to time the Maximum Deadlift, Standing Power Throuw, Hand Release Push-Up, Leg Tuck,
• Score Chart displays an enhanced Score Chart to make it easier to locate scores.
• The app uses your Physical Demand Category (Moderate, Significant, and Heavy) to determine if you passed at your respective level.
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Compatibility||Android 4.4 and up|
|Released||Oct 18, 2018|
- New Stopwatch function designed specifically for the ACFT. Allows users to keep track of the time remaining for each event.
- New Timer function that gives Soldiers the ability to time the ACFT events