Published by: バイドゥ株式会社
Download Simeji Japanese keyboard+Emoji for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Simeji Japanese keyboard+Emoji and steps on how to install Simeji Japanese keyboard+Emoji on PC and download links to all the available versions of Simeji Japanese keyboard+Emoji.
Simeji is a free Japanese input keyboard that has reached over 20M downloads! It comes with a skinnable keyboard, cute emoticons, emoji, and more!
This is the most popular keyboard app in Japan! Try it today!
Simeji is a keyboard with these features!
- Add a wallpaper to your keyboard using a photo or image!
- Chock-full of keyboard themes!
- Also lots of features to change your text color and decorate your flick keyboard.
◆Use cute emoticons and emoji
- See the emoticon and emoji rankings to find the most popular ones!
- Popular emoticons can be inserted immediately and let you add some spice to your chats on LINE, Twitter, and Facebook!
◆Robust Japanese input and conversion features
- The cloud-based dictionary contains 2M entries, covering everything from anime slang to the latest buzzwords
- Lots of preset phrases you can use for Nico Nico, in-game chat, telling someone you're late, and more
- As requested by users, the "Fun conversion" feature has now been added! There's also the "Everyone's Dictionary" feature, which lets you share cute emoticons with others.
◆Easy keyboard input
- Rapidly switch from the top of the keyboard to select emoticons, emoji, numerals, and special characters
◆Popular Simeji stickers
- Comes with the popular set of Simeji stickers
New fun stickers are being uploaded by users every day! These cool stickers are free to use!
◆ASCII art and mushroom function
- Easily insert from a range of over 500 ASCII art designs and emoji
- Long tap on the あ/A button to set your own text expansion dictionary
Mushroom button: opens the control panel and gives you access to Simeji's range of features
The mushroom button lets you:
(1) Turn on/off super cloud conversion
(2) Switch keyboards (flick, QWERTY, etc.)
(3) Global rankings
(4) Copy/paste function
(5) User dictionary entry
(6) Turn one-line suggestions on/off
(7) Keyboard sounds
(8) Real-time side-by-side translation: Japanese to English, Chinese, Korean *1
(9) Text recognition: optical recognition of text in a photograph. Use to store business cards, etc. *2
(10) Align keyboard to left
(11) Adjust keyboard height
(12) Flick keyboard only: turn on/off simultaneous use of flick and regular keyboard
(13) Speech to text
(14) Emoticon and emoji conversion: when on, displays potential emoticon/emoji candidates for text you type
(15) Fun conversion: when on, displays fun conversions like displaying weather info based on the name of a place
(16) Address selection: turn on/off predictive display of names in address book
(17) Record voice: launches Simeji expansion app, Super Voice Conversion
(18) Detailed settings
*1 and *2 require registration in paid Premium Service
Themes: choose from a wide range of themes. The My Box tab also lets you open a feature where you can make a theme with your own pictures and images.
Emoji: easily search for the emoji you want from various categories.
Shortcuts and text stickers: insert phrases you often use, in-game chat, business phrases, and more, all at a tap. Great for greetings and salutations, celebrations, or even ASCII text art of animals. The ASCII panel can be accessed from here.
Simeji stickers: displays a wide range of free Simeji stickers. Tap the ♥ icon to save ones you like to your keyboard. Use these to add a twist to your chats and texts. We've also added a feature where you can upload your own stickers.
This optional service is available for 240 JPY/mo. Signing up gives you access to a ton of features, including new free skins monthly, an expanded cloud dictionary, real-time side-by-side translation from Japanese into English, Chinese, and Korean, and the Premium Backup tool, which lets you keep your user dictionary even if you change phones.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Simeji Japanese keyboard+Emoji on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.