Published by: Agas Creative
|Category||Art & Design|
|Compatibility||Android 4.4 and up|
|Released||Dec 7, 2018|
El Poser 3D is a fast and easy character poser built upon next-gen 3D engine. Get a custom simple pose in a minute, or spend some more time for a refined one. Use it as reference for your character design and illustration, drawing inspiration, perspective and proportion check, shading practice, paintover, anime / manga storyboard, visual novel draft, or any other artistic needs.
- Responsive control and navigation.
- Touch optimized workflow.
- Change model and material on-the-fly without resetting the pose.
- Armoury with lots of weapons for your character to equip.
- Library with ready-to-use pose presets.
- Store unlimited number of poses, or precisely 100 of them!
- Direct access to save and load slots for fast switching between stored poses.
- Take and export screenshots in high-quality PNG (up to 3240p or 6K resolution on high-end devices).
- Green screen for processing the taken screenshot into transparent background.
Q: I've got premium upgrade key, where do I redeem it?
A: You can redeem it on Google Play Store app by tapping the menu (triple stripe) button on the left, and select Redeem.
Q: Where the screenshots are stored?
A: Screenshots are stored to the application data folder '/Android/data/com.agascreative.elposer3d/', look for 'Screenshots' folder.
Q: I can't save/load/take screenshots, what's wrong?
A: You need to enable storage permission by going to Settings > Apps on your phone. It's off by default on Android <6.0.
Want to request a feature? Yes, you can!
Tell us through review, and we'll take a look at it.
v1.0.1 - Added 9 new materials (4 skin shades and 5 metals). Changed default screenshot resolution to 2x for better compatibility. You can change it back to 3x from settings if needed.
v1.0.0 - Initial production release build.