Published by: Davag
Download My Cars (Fuel logger++) for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on My Cars (Fuel logger++) and steps on how to install My Cars (Fuel logger++) on PC and download links to all the available versions of My Cars (Fuel logger++).
Vehicles management: fuel tracker/services/bills/trips
If you are asking yourself one of next questions, then My Cars is the app for you
• How much cost my vehicle (car, bike, etc....)? By year, by month, by mile/km, etc...?
• What is the min/avg/max fuel efficiency of my vehicle? Does it depend on the season?
• How could I not forget to check if I have enough oil? Can I set reminders for services and/or bills?
• How can I manage my trips with costs?
• How can I have the history of the fuel prices I paid?
My Cars is intuitive and highly customizable to fit your needs. You can customize fuel subtypes, bill types, services and much more.
You will be surprised on how much costs your vehicles. With My Cars you will better understand the costs and then it will allow you to control them.
Type of vehicles supported
• Tractors or any vehicle that uses hour as main counter
• Fuel tracker with many options. Supports partial refuels, missed refuels, refuels with gauge.
• Services management with ability to setup reminders
• Bills management with ability to setup reminders
• Car records with details like insurance number, made, pictures, etc...
• PRO: Trip management (start/end location with address, trip type, trip cost, etc...)
• Many fuel types supported: Gasoline/Diesel/LPG/CNG/Hybrid/Flexfuel/Electric/etc...
• distance (total, by year/month/day)
• min/average/max fuel efficiency
• cost per day/month/year (breakdown including bills, services, fuel)
• cost per mile/km (breakdown including bills, services, fuel)
• min/avg/max/total fuel quantity (breakdown by fuel type)
• min/avg/max fuel price
• Fuel efficiency overtime
• Fuel efficiency aggregated by month (is fuel efficiency higher in winter?)
• Costs per months
• PRO: Compare computed fuel efficiency against onboard computed values
• Costs by km/mile
• Autonomy estimation of your car
• Odometer overtime
• average lines
• ability to edit values (like refuels)
• Reminders/events management (service/bill/other)
• Example: setup a reminder for checking oil level
Backup, import, export
• Automated backup on internal storage
• PRO: Automated backup to Dropbox
• Export to CSV/XML. CSV can be open with Excel
• Import from CSV/XML (to transfer data from one device to another one, or to import data from another application)
PRO only features
• PRO: Backup/restore from/to Dropbox
• PRO: Currency management with exchange rates
• PRO: Google Cloud Print support
• PRO: Trip management
• PRO: Customize driving style, road types and more
How to enable PRO mode
•Buy My Cars Pro Key app. See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aguirre.android.mycarpro
•Activate ads. After 7 days you can remove ads if you don't want anymore PRO mode.
You can find documentation with many tips here: http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/how-to
If you face a crash, we recommend using Android crash report and contacting support
Below are few easy instructions to download and install My Cars (Fuel logger++) on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.