Published by: AirMap, Inc.
|Compatibility||Android 4.3 and up|
|Released||Sep 9, 2016|
AirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
- Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Toggle between multiple map styles
- Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap's responsive vector maps
- Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
- Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
- Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camera settings directly from the AirMap app
- Request digital authorization for commercial operations in LAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
- Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
- Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
- View publicly-shared flights happening around the world
• Real-Time Geofencing Alerts inform pilots when they are approaching, on the edge of, or intersecting restricted or prohibited geofenced airspace areas
• Support for DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom drones
• Notice of Authorization documentation with LAANC authorization and flight details now available as as shareable PDF
• Updates to U.S. rules to reflect FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018