Football GM is a strategic football simulation game where you are in complete control of a fictional professional American football franchise. In the game you can do the following things:
* Simulate football games
* Lead your team to the playoffs
* Win championships!
* Set a depth chart
* Within the depth chart you can decide who it the starter for multiple positions. This includes the more specialized positions such as slot corner, middle linebacker, nose tackle, blocking tight end, goal-line back and many more!
* Look at your team's QB, RB, WR, and TE realistic stats
* Watch your players progress and eventually decline through their career
* Hire football coaches who employ different offensive and defensive schemes that affect your player's overall
* Hire scouts who have different strengths and weaknesses that will help you build your team through the draft the way you want to
* Resign players to new contracts
* Sign players in free agency. The game has 5 weeks of free agency and each week the players become cheaper to sign
* Draft players in an 8 round draft. Be careful not to draft any bust since there will be quite a few in the first few rounds. Thankfully, there should also be sleepers in the later rounds that you can draft as well.
* Not only should you be mindful of your player's overalls in this football sim game, but also the player's injury, work ethic, character and leadership ratings.
* Sim seasons and compete against the computer in single player
|Compatibility||Android 4.1 and up|
|Released||Sep 4, 2018|