Published by: SmartMob
Voice recorder designed for high-quality long-time sound recording with a simple and nice user interface. With a skipping relative silence on-the-fly feature you can use it to record night sleep talks (or snoring, whatever comes first :)), a regular day of your babysitter, business meetings, how you sing or play the guitar and so on. It's fantastic, give it a try! :)
- this app is not a call recorder
- recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms
- formerly Smart Voice Recorder.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when a display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as a ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions needed for the app are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for preventing device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for an in-app option to turn off ads)
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Compatibility||Android 2.3 and up|
|Released||May 19, 2012|
It's a performance and stability update in anticipation of the next big release. Yes, we're working on it. Stay tuned.
For those who love details, here's what have been fixed:
– Skip silence should work on virtually any Android device;
– Notification will not be stuck in the status bar anymore;
– Performance optimizations: we use less memory, you've got more battery life;
– Updated fancy application icon;
– Other fixes to keep up with Android.