Published by: Appxy
Download Tiny Scanner - PDF Scanner App for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Tiny Scanner - PDF Scanner App and steps on how to install Tiny Scanner - PDF Scanner App on PC and download links to all the available versions of Tiny Scanner - PDF Scanner App.
Tiny Scanner is a little scanner app that turns android device into a portable document scanner and scan everything as images or PDFs.
With this pdf document scanner app you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. This pdf document scanner app is lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet.
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner is a pdf document scanner app that turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Send fax from phone via Tiny Fax app
This document scanner app has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Can be used in office, school, home and anywhere else you want
* Page edges are detected automatically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Tiny Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on phone and tablet too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
If you have any problem about this scanner app please email us at [email protected], and we’ll help you figure it out.
Follow us on Twitter: @Appxy_official
Like us on Facebook: Appxy
Follow us on Google+: Appxy
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Tiny Scanner - PDF Scanner App on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.