Published by: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
|Compatibility||Android 4.2 and up|
|Released||Mar 29, 2012|
Try it for yourself! Exclusive support software created with the utmost care by ASUS just for you
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You have bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS enables you to receive new product information at any time, wherever you are, and check for nearby service locations. You can quickly register your product simply by taking a photo of it, and access services such as repair status inquiries, customer service hotlines, and product usage instructions. MyASUS provides the answer to any ASUS-related issue, big or small.
Brand new MyASUS services!
* Get what you want immediately. Purchase online and enjoy fast delivery!
* Enjoy outstanding customer service. Customer service staff are available at any time to help you resolve issues on a one-on-one basis!
* Even faster product registration! Scan the product bar-code for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
* Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
* Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
* Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
* Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
* Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
* Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favorite products with the Wish List feature.
* Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
Traditional Chinese, English, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Korean, French, German, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Indonesian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Hungarian, Finnish, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.2 or later.
[Help! I can’t talk…- MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/2Z-lsn6wqKo
[How do I explain that? - MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/x80-Knm1vcU
[When disaster strikes… -MyASUS Service Locations ] http://youtu.be/l0IoUmY76vs
2.The entrance moves to the settings.
*Settings>ASUS support > Service Center
*You can create shortcuts from MyASUS-Service Center settings.