Published by: Nova Southeastern University
Download iShark for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on iShark and steps on how to install iShark on PC and download links to all the available versions of iShark.
The water's fine at Nova Southeastern University, so dive into our new app and connect with the NSU Shark community. Find locations and dining on campus, and search for your next class. Share the newest NSU photos. NSU Athletics, SharkShuttle, SharkCard, and our Social Hub deliver great services. Swim freely into iShark Mobile.
iShark Mobile allows you to:
* Find the nearest Shark Shuttle times and bus stops
* Find locations on NSU's campuses and locations
* View the calendar of events
* Find operating status, hours, and menus for campus dining facilities
* Read the latest news about the University community from the NSU Newsroom
* Get the latest scores and news about all of the NSU Athletics teams
Below are few easy instructions to download and install iShark on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.