Published by: Mobile Maps SPC
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Compatibility||Android 4.3 and up|
|Released||Aug 21, 2015|
Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project. OSM is an open-source alternative to Mapquest, Google Maps, and Waze.
• Updated monthly with improved data.
• Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• It works in a variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
• It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Keep your data synced across Android and iOS platforms.
• It saves data on a server as a backup.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
• User itinerary is organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Visible object set could be customized.
• 11 different map languages are supported.
• Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download an offline map with you. Rome, Italy? Just 16Mb. Paris, France? Just 67Mb. Barcelona, Spain? 197Mb. Amsterdam, Netherlands? 261Mb. London, UK? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Google&Facebook synchronization is working well again now.
2. We revised the concept of My Collections folders and made some changes:
* Default collection isn't setup automatically now.
* All newly added bookmarks and GPS track are stored in the root of My Collections just like on the computers we've relied upon for ages.
* You still can organize your data in collections as in the past, mark any folder as default to save all newly created or imported data right there.