Download Space 3D Live Wallpaper for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Space 3D Live Wallpaper and steps on how to install Space 3D Live Wallpaper on PC and download links to all the available versions of Space 3D Live Wallpaper.
Space 3D Live Wallpaper About for PC
"... to boldly go where no one has gone before."
A beautiful animated 3D view of the planets in our solar system.
- Free scenes include Mercury
, with Jupiter
available for purchase. Of course we'd never leave Pluto out 💓!
- Natural satellites orbiting the planets include the Earth's Moon
, Mars's Phobos
, Jupiter's Io
, Saturn's Mimas
and Pluto's gravitationally locked neighbor Charon
- Double-tap to travel
between planets right on your home screen. Option in settings to disable traveling to individual planets (by removing checkmark next to name).
- Different camera views - Free move (touch to rotate around the planet), Moon camera (follows the current planet's satellite) or Sunset camera (view of the sun from the perfect angle)
- Gyroscope 3D parallax movement effect, for a 3D depth effect
- Settings and personalizations for camera distance, planetary rotation speed, orbit controls and more!
Optimized for low battery usage on tested devices (below 3%), while absolutely no battery is used while the wallpaper is not visible (when screen is off, or another app is opened).
Works for phones and tablets with OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android 4.0+) and at least 1GB of RAM. While lower end devices are supported please consider using the FPS limit in settings for better performance.
Images used to build and display realistic 3D planets, natural satellites and the surrounding space are either made for the wallpaper or released under a public license from various space missions from NASA's observatories and space centers, the Hubble space telescope, the Messenger, Magellan, Viking, Voyager, Cassini spacecrafts and others.
For a full list of used resources and credits check out the About section in the settings.
If you have any issues with the wallpaper please send me an email, enjoy!Read More
How to Install Space 3D Live Wallpaper on Windows PC or MAC
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Space 3D Live Wallpaper on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
- Select an Android emulator that works best for your Windows or MAC.
- Download and install the emulator on your computer.
- Open the emulator and login to Google to access Google Play Store or you can skip this step if you prefer.
- In case you skipped the previous step, download Car Racing APK from the download links below.
- Open the emulator to drag and drop the apk file which should initiate the app install process.
- Once the installation is complete you can run Car Racing on your PC or MAC.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Added the Lens Flare option in settings
- Added Crater Shadows option for Mars
- Added icons and link to the Balloon 3D Wallpaper app, those will be moved back to the bottom at some point
- Improved how Mercury looks, quality of surface textures for Earth and Charon, more accurate hue of Mars atmosphere
- Hide ads for premium users
- Fixes and improvements
If you have any feedback or issues please send me an email (at [email protected]). Enjoy the wallpaper!