Published by: BusyKid
|Compatibility||Android 4.4 and up|
|Released||Apr 15, 2019|
** Kids have earned millions in allowance, completed millions of chores and invested hundreds of thousands.
BusyKid is the ultimate app that will help your kids learn how to manage money by simply doing chores around the house. This is the first and only chore app that allows a child to earn allowance and decide how to save, share, spend and invest it. Think of it as the first job your child will have with direct deposit!
Ideal for kids 6-16, BusyKid will help build sound money routines in saving, spending and investing in stocks. Within minutes your child can be earning money and taking care of responsibilities, instead of just sitting around watching TV, texting or playing video games.
Chore Calendar—Similar to all mobile calendars, the Chore Calendar allows parents to set daily, weekly, and monthly chores, schedule any task on a future date, or arrange for chores to repeat.
Parent Dashboard—One place where a parent can see what ALL the children are doing, earning, and spending. See the entire family or a single child with a single touch.
Child Dashboard—The weekly allowance and balance of a BusyKid Spend Card are prominently centered at the top of the dashboard, but the page also includes the options to save/invest, share or spend any funds in the account.
Activity Stream—Included in both the parent and child menus, the color-coded activity stream displays all the account activity for each day, as well as any money moved or spent by a child.
Push Notifications—BusyKid uses push notifications to alert parents to specific activity and approval for weekly payday.
Charities—Children have the option to donate their allowance to more than 20 charities that have joined the BusyKid family or to a charity of their choice.
• One low price covers entire family
• Quick set-up and fast motivation for children
• Uses real money for paydays and bonuses
• Assigned chores and activities based upon ages
• Preset allowances based upon ages
• Parental approvals via push notifications
• Parental monitoring of all activities
• Clearly displayed account balances
• Automatic Payday each Friday
• Parents can pay a bonus
• No age limit for BusyKid Spend Card for in-store or online purchases
• Children can invest in real stocks & follow kids stocks activity
• Children can donate allowance to over 20 special charities or their own
• Immediate and safe movement of funds between accounts
BusyKid gives children three ways to spend their allowance - GET CASH, BUY STOCK & BUSYKID SPEND CARD.
Parents have the ability to approve all transactions when money is moved outside the BusyKid platform (donation, money to spend cards, request for cash) as well as every payday. However, we’ve designed the app to be a teaching tool where mistakes can be part of the learning experience.