Published by: Cardo Systems, LTD
Cardo Connect is a comprehensive yet intuitive interface to manage and control your Cardo Packtalk and Freecom communication systems.
Personalize your device, set all its various features and control it on the go with a clean, engaging and easy to use design.
Whether it's Music, audio sharing, Radio, Dynamic Mesh (DMC) and Bluetooth intercom or phone control – Cardo Connect got you covered.
It even has a “secret” Quick Access button to enable full control of all the above from one screen!
Just try it out for yourself!
Cardo Connect selected features:
• Remote Control for Dynamic Mesh and Bluetooth Intercoms
• Phone, music and radio control
• Auto day/night mode
• Quick Access
• Complete device setting, presets and customization.
• Embedded pocket guides
• Smart audio mix
• Updates on latest firmware
• Multi-lingual support
• Reset device
• Access to support
• Packtalk Bold
• Packtalk Slim
• Cardo Freecom 4
• Cardo Freecom 2
• Cardo Freecom 1
• scala rider Packtalk*
• scala rider Smartpack*
• Cardo SMARTH*
• scala rider Freecom 4*
• scala rider Freecom 2*
• scala rider Freecom 1*
* With a firmware upgrade
Updating your device firmware is free of charge and can be done at
The Cardo Community® platform allows you to update your device firmware, personalize device settings and more.
About Cardo Systems:
Cardo Systems is a world leader in Bluetooth motorcycle communications - a market it invented in 2004. Cardo has been reinventing the market ever since with the introduction of long-range intercom in 2011, Mesh communications in 2015 and Natural Voice Operation in 2018. Cardo products are used by avid motorcyclists in over 85 countries.
You can also find us on:
|Compatibility||Android 4.4 and up|
|Released||Mar 15, 2018|
- Added mySPIN support to enable app operation via the BOSCH mySPIN system
- New option to change voice sensitivity in audio settings for devices with voice control
- Now it is possible to add a passenger when in DMC mode
- Application stability improvements