Published by: 10% Happier
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Compatibility||Android 5.0 and up|
|Released||Nov 13, 2017|
A clear, simple approach to meditation with New York Times bestselling author Dan Harris and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet.
Built for fidgety skeptics, designed to help you stick with it.
- Free ongoing access to our 7-session introductory course and mindful meditations.
- Daily videos to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
- Guided audio meditations for coping with anxiety and stress, as well as for activities like walking and falling asleep.
- New content monthly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
- Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
- Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at [email protected]
• Offline: Whether you're on planes, trains or automobiles, you'll now have an easy way to queue up meditations for your trip.
• New look: we've revamped our courses and meditations to make them more intuitive and easier on the eyes.
• New course: "Phrases for Stress" from Joseph Goldstein will help you cut through unhelpful mental chatter and reduce stress.
As always, hit us up with any feedback/comments/questions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or at [email protected]