Published by: Procrastinators
Download Malayalam Keyboard for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Malayalam Keyboard and steps on how to install Malayalam Keyboard on PC and download links to all the available versions of Malayalam Keyboard.
Manglish Malayalam Keyboard, commonly known as Manglish has transformed the way people type Malayalam on Android. Join 2,500,000+ users who save time using our word predictions and accurate phonetic transliteration.
Now with Malayalam movie sticker comments. Use these amazing fun stickers in your conversations inside any messaging app.
Typing with Manglish is the fastest way to type - you don't need any other Malayalam input tools. It works inside all applications on your phone - no more copy-paste! Start typing in English and choose Malayalam word for what you're typing. The most common words work without internet.
Chat with your friends and family in your native language - use Malayalam on Whatsapp, Facebook or any other app. The only app that supports Malayalam dialogue stickers in Whatsapp and other chat apps.
How to use this Malayalam keyboard
1. Open Manglish Keyboard from your apps after installing
2. Enable and choose Manglish as your keyboard
3. Customize settings and choose any of the amazing themes
4. Start typing Malayalam everywhere
5. Spice up your conversations by using Malayalam photo comments from our curated movie dialogue stickers
- Switch between Malayalam and English predictions by clicking on the മ button
- Add emojis/smileys in your chats from the keyboard. Hold the 123 key or press 123 and select the emoji icon to get a list of smileys
- Click on the stickers icon in the suggestion bar to open the Sticker/GIF/Emoji section. You can also use the emoji key to open this
- Malayalam stickers are categorized into groups. Click on a sticker to preview it and click Send to send it in your chat
- Scroll GIFs sideways and touch on a GIF to send it. You can choose from different categories of GIFS
- Choose "Vibrate on keypress" to add a small vibration when pressing each key
- Enable "Insert space after . ," to add a space automatically after these characters
- Enabling "Press space to select word" will automatically select the Malayalam prediction when you press space
- Choosing "Edit English on backspace" will change the converted Malayalam text back to English for easier editing. Turning this off will let you edit Malayalam text directly by pressing backspace
- "Use offline predictions" can be turned off to get only exact matches for what you type. This will need an active internet connection to work
- Choose a theme that you like from "Keyboared themes"
- To remove all ads from the app, click "Remove Ads" and make a purchase. This is a small one time price and helps support us
You can choose to buy Manglish Premium from the Remove Ads section in settings. Your purchase will help us continue improving this application and pay for expenses towards running our infrastructure. It's a one time purchase and will give you premium features forever.
- To get ഞങ്ങൾക്കും, type "njangalkum"
- For ആശംസകൾ, type "aash" and you'll get the full prediction
- To type just ആശംസ, type "aashamsa" and scroll the suggestions to select it
- Some words needs internet to work - you might have to wait for a few seconds if internet is slow
Forget Handwriting Input, Indic Keyboard or other slow manual keyboards - this is the best Android Malayalam Keyboard and is fast, effortless and the top rated. നിങ്ങളുടെ സ്വന്തം മലയാളം കീബോർഡ്.
We collect anonymous statistics to improve your experience - let us know your suggestions on [email protected]
Please leave great feedback - it helps us keep going!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Malayalam Keyboard on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.