Published by: MediaLab AI
Download CompTIA ® A+ practice test for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on CompTIA ® A+ practice test and steps on how to install CompTIA ® A+ practice test on PC and download links to all the available versions of CompTIA ® A+ practice test.
Do you want to pass the CompTIA Exam on your first attempt?
CompTIA administers its certification exams through Pearson VUE and Prometric testing centers. In addition to certification, CompTIA also provides corporate membership.
In Dec-2015 CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA A+ 220-902 certifications became accredited by the American National Standards Institute.
CompTIA Exam Training provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass CompTIA Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
2. Operational procedures
4. Mobile devices
5. Hardware and Network
7. Other operating systems and technologies
8. Window operating systems
9. Software troubleshooting
- Over 600 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to [email protected]
Below are few easy instructions to download and install CompTIA ® A+ practice test on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.