Published by: Crazy Labs by TabTale
|Compatibility||Android 4.4 and up|
|Released||Apr 24, 2018|
The OFFICIAL Miraculous Ladybug app - don’t let any old red with black polkadot games fool you! This game is the real deal!
Join Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir on their Paris rescue mission, in this challenging, addictive & super fun runner!
Paris, your beloved city, is in trouble, and only you can save it from destruction! Turn into awesome superheroes Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir, enter the Miraculous universe and run through the streets of Paris as you avoid obstacles and defeat villains.
Everyone thinks you’re just an awkward teenager. But you’ve got a SECRET. You may be a run-of-the-mill teen by day, but by night you become a superhero. The city of love is in danger of being taken over by the mysterious supervillain Hawk Moth and his evil Akumas, and it’s up to you to save it.
* Leap over rooftops & run through alleyways to save the day
* Dodge obstacles in your path
* Play as Marinette & Ladybug, Adrien & Cat Noir
* Collect tokens & other surprises as you explore Paris
* Collect awesome power-ups
* Face off with dangerous villains Dark Cupid, Stormy Weather, The Bubbler & more
© 2018 ZAGTOON™– METHOD™ – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Visit us: https://tabtale.com/contact/.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: https://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at: [email protected]
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
- advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
- social networks links to connect with others while playing
- the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
- an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).