Published by: DailyRoads
Download DailyRoads Voyager for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on DailyRoads Voyager and steps on how to install DailyRoads Voyager on PC and download links to all the available versions of DailyRoads Voyager.
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any purchase within the app.
- no ads
- option to automatically start the app after device boot
- 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Join our Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Languages: العربية, Português do Brasil, български, 简繁中文, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Polski, Română, Русский, Español, ไทย, Türkçe, Українською, Tiếng Việt
Below are few easy instructions to download and install DailyRoads Voyager on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- new method to work with SD cards (on Android 5.0 and beyond)
- pinch-to-zoom gesture support in the main screen
- background button for returning to the main screen
- support for HEVC (H.265) video encoder
- removed phone permission, and the ability to detect incoming calls