Published by: Sobhan Jachuck
Devotional Lyrics Library is a worship centric mobile application focusing mainly on easily accessing lyrics of Christian devotional songs in primarily all Indian languages. It keeps you updated with the latest Christian songs lyrics and enables you to search content from its rich database.
Our mobile application is currently available exclusively for Android users. However, we intend to build versions of the app for other platforms too in the future.
1. Multi-lingual Search: Our search widget can accept queries in any language. You can enable Gboard typing in the language of your choice by searching and adding keyboards inside "Language & Input" settings in your Android device.
2. Keyword Search: Apart from the song title search, you can also try to search for keywords. For example, you may search for the keyword "Love" or "Grace" and you will get back a list of all songs which have these keywords in the lyrics.
3. English Transliteration: Some users may not know how to read the script of a language but can understand the language. In order to enable such users to sing songs, we have the English transliteration of every Indian language song.
4. Save for Offline access: You may save your favourite songs which you sing frequently so that you can access them even if you do not have internet. If you prefer putting your phone on aeroplane mode during worship, you will find this feature very handy.
5. Song Credits: Most of the songs have the credit information like writer, composer, album and release year. You may help us to rectify missing and incorrect information.
6. Report: We will also be introducing report feature soon. You can help us make our database richer and error free by using this feature.
7. Volunteers: Please pray for our volunteers who tirelessly add and verify songs to help you in a small way during your worship time. If you are excited about this project and are willing to volunteer to add more Indian languages, then please write to us at devotional.lyrics.library[email protected]
|Category||Libraries & Demo|
|Compatibility||Android 4.1 and up|
|Released||Dec 25, 2018|
1. Integration with the new Search Engine
2. Alphabetical Index
3. Browse by Categories
4. Browse by Events
5. Browse by Artists
6. Upgraded language selection interface