Published by: Djinnworks GmbH
Download Line Runner 2 (Free) for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Line Runner 2 (Free) and steps on how to install Line Runner 2 (Free) on PC and download links to all the available versions of Line Runner 2 (Free).
Line Runner 2, the long awaited sequel to the smash hit with more than 25 million players is now available, packed with amazing new boost items, spectacular crashes, beautiful themes, cool characters and new tricky obstacles.
Run through various tracks from easy to bone breaking, use different kind of boosts like a Shield, Head start, etc. and beat your friends scores within the integrated leader board.
★★★★★ Regular content updates with new and amazing stuff coming every few weeks! ★★★★★
• From the makers of various top 100 apps like Stickman Base Jumper, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stick Stunt Biker, Rope'n'Fly, Wingsuit Stickman, Line Birds, Line Surfer, RunStickRun and more
• 5 of 5 stars - Androidmag.de
• "this game is addictive" - abgefahren.de
• Various tracks from easy to bone breaking
• Special easy to play 'Kids Mode'
• More than 100 different missions to complete
• Amazing boost items like Shield, Head Start, Resume, Block Marker, Magnet, Laser, etc.
• Beautiful themes including Classic, Desert, Space, etc.
• Amazing animated physic enabled characters
• Various characters to choose from
• any many more…
Take a look at the amazing video trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiflG9nhdh8
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Line Runner 2 (Free) on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.