Published by: Duke Energy
Download Duke Energy for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Duke Energy and steps on how to install Duke Energy on PC and download links to all the available versions of Duke Energy.
With the Duke Energy app, you’ll be able to easily manage and view your accounts anywhere, anytime. Current features of the Duke Energy app allow you to:
• Easy log in. Using your Duke Energy account, you’ll be able to log in once and have options to set up either fingerprint to easily access your account.
• View and pay bill. Access your bill from anywhere and set up automatic payments. You can also view your billing history and easily compare bills from last year and last month.
• Report an outage. Inform us if your power is out and get updates on when it is estimated to be restored.
• Track energy usage. View your past and recent energy use so you can better manage it and get more detailed information.
• Set up bill reminders. Stay on top of your bill and always know when to pay.
• Save more. Take advantage of our energy- and money-saving offers.
• Customer service. Contact our customer support if you ever have questions about your service or your energy bill.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Duke Energy on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.