Published by: Duolingo
Download Duolingo: Learn Languages Free for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Duolingo: Learn Languages Free and steps on how to install Duolingo: Learn Languages Free on PC and download links to all the available versions of Duolingo: Learn Languages Free.
Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh and English.
Totally fun and free. New! Swahili and Romanian.
Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills while playing a game! You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
Send any feedback to [email protected]
Buy Duolingo gear at https://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at https://www.duolingo.com
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Duolingo: Learn Languages Free on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
New on Android: language tips! Tap the Tips icon next to certain skills to get helpful explanations of grammar, pronunciation and useful phrases. Now available in our Spanish, French and Chinese courses, with more to come!