Published by: Eargo Inc
Download Eargo for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Eargo and steps on how to install Eargo on PC and download links to all the available versions of Eargo.
Want to upgrade your ears? Yeah. There's an app for that.
Well, okay, first, you need to have your own pair of Eargo Neo hearing aids. But once those puppies are snug in your ears, you can download this puppy onto your phone, and...heck, buy a real puppy, just for good measure...then get ready to experience the best thing to happen to hearing since ears.
- An easy tutorial for the app. Gotta learn to walk before you can run, right?
- Fully personalized hearing settings, custom engineered by an Eargo hearing professional F.Y.E.O. (for your ears only).
- Remove sound programs that you don’t use, which means fewer taps to get to the program you really want.
- Pair your Eargo charger directly to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Check the battery status of your Eargos, even if they're in your ears.
- Oh, and so the charger doesn't feel left out, you can check the battery status of that too. Y'know, for those days it seems determined to stay buried at the bottom of your bag, no matter how many times you try to find it.
- Easy access to FAQs and Guides. A whole world of resources, all at the touch of a button.
- How-to videos, if you prefer to watch your information with a side of popcorn.
- Contact Eargo support. Because you've got questions, they've got answers, and they'd rather chat with you than play their 17th game of Minesweeper.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Eargo on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.