Published by: AppQuiz
Download Racing Cars for Kids for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Racing Cars for Kids and steps on how to install Racing Cars for Kids on PC and download links to all the available versions of Racing Cars for Kids.
Participate in the funniest car race with your custom cars!
This car racing game is aimed at children aged between 3 and 6 years old to enhance their creativity and stimulate fine motor skills.
Children can select their favorite character and create amazing cars from the garage. Bebo, Pat, Zacky and Nina are the characters that will accompany them during the game while they paint and color the cars and avoid obstacles in the race.
DESIGN YOUR FAVORITE CAR IN THE GARAGE
- Choose your favorite character and a car model you want to play with
- Design your own vehicles with paints, stickers and accessories
- Paint and color with different types of brushes, markers and sprays
- Change the wheels and tires of the car with special designs
CHOOSE THE RACE TYPE
- Select the theme you like best: mountain, candy world, space or city.
- Within each category there are several car racing scenarios.
- Dodge obstacles, cross the ramps and sliding areas without your car overturning.
- Compete with the rest of the participants in the race and be the first to reach the finish.
DIFFERENT CAR MODELS
Within the game children can choose different car models, divided into four categories:
- Field: tractor, truck, excavator ...
- Special cars: Cadillac, beetle, carriage, hippie van ...
- High speed: Race car, rocket, spaceship ...
- Public transport: Fire truck, ambulance, police car, bus, taxi ...
Thank you very much for playing Edujoy games. We love creating fun and educational games for children of all ages. If you have any questions or suggestions about this game you can contact us through the developer's contact or through our profiles on social networks:
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Racing Cars for Kids on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.