Published by: iKeyboard Team
Download iKeyboard - emoji, emoticons for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on iKeyboard - emoji, emoticons and steps on how to install iKeyboard - emoji, emoticons on PC and download links to all the available versions of iKeyboard - emoji, emoticons.
Enjoy typing and make your phone’s keyboard more exciting and fun with iKeyboard! iKeyboard is filled with over 100 creative themes with new ones being added every week! If you want, you can even customize your own. You can search for and send GIFs, gain access to over 1200 emoji (including smileys and emoticons), utilize swipe-to-type, get accurate word-prediction and smart auto-correction, and more!
iKeyboard supports 60+ languages!
Try our newest function ,hashtag search to get and share anything you want from Contact, Youtube, Spotify, Foursqure and more without changing paltform!
• 100+ colorful and customizable themes, skins
• 1200+ emoji, smileys, and emoticons
• Smooth swipe-to-type feature
• Search for and send animated GIFs, stickers
• convenient hashtag search
• Accurate auto-correct and word-prediction
• Keyboard click sounds
• Personalized cool fonts
• Google Voice input
• Supports 60+ languages
• Provides QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak, Colemak, and PC
• Supports split, one-handed, and tablet modes for people on-the-go
• Night mode
• send emoji, stickers among all social apps like facebook, snapchat, messenger, etc.
• Try the latest Android 7.1 Image Keyboard NOW!
English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Bashkir, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Serbian, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, and more!
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/iKeyboard1/
Support Email: [email protected]
Business Inquiries: [email protected]
Below are few easy instructions to download and install iKeyboard - emoji, emoticons on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.