Published by: Facebook
|Compatibility||Android Varies with device|
|Released||Feb 14, 2018|
Messenger Kids is a fun way for kids to chat with their close friends and family in a safer, more controlled environment:
* FUN: Kids can play with interactive effects in one-on-one or group video chats.
* CREATIVE: Kids can express themselves by decorating photos and videos with drawing tools and sending kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, and emojis.
* SAFER: Parents must approve all contacts and can always check in on their kid's messages. Kids can report or block contacts and inappropriate content, which immediately notifies parents. There are no in-app advertisements or purchases.
* CONTROL: Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
* EASY: Parents and parent-approved contacts chat with kids directly from their Messenger app. Messenger Kids works on tablets and smartphones and doesn't require a phone number—only WiFi.
We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com