Published by: Fever Labs
Download Fever for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Fever and steps on how to install Fever on PC and download links to all the available versions of Fever.
Fever helps you discover what to do in your city, where to go and what to visit. Find exclusive events, secret places, and trendy pop-ups where you can enjoy new experiences. Our app recognizes your tastes and suggests the best personalised leisure offers.
Available in New York, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Seville, Valencia, Málaga, Ibiza...
Main benefits and features:
- Personalized recommendations based on your interests.
- Search or filter by topic and you will see nearby experiences and upcoming events.
- Save your favorite plans, pay safely in two clicks and get your mobile tickets.
- 24/7 support via chat, phone or email.
Use the application to book and reserve tickets at the best price for all types of events.
- Food places: restaurants, brunch, gourmet, dining, coffees and food drink fests
- Theater (Broadway), comedy, circus cabaret
- Local gigs, concerts and festivals
- Nightlife, DJ and yacht parties
- AMC movie showtimes
- Sport activities
- Fashion, wellness and spas
- Culture tours, group activities and games
Discover for more at https://feverup.com/
24/7 support via chat, phone or email at [email protected]
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Fever on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- From now on, you do not need to be connected to the internet, or even have coverage, to validate your tickets.
- We have optimized our recommendation system to allow you to see events that are a better fit for you and your preferences.
- We have also solved some small errors, you may not even notice them, but they are fixed!