Published by: FitNow, Inc.
Download Lose It! - Calorie Counter for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Lose It! - Calorie Counter and steps on how to install Lose It! - Calorie Counter on PC and download links to all the available versions of Lose It! - Calorie Counter.
Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight. It’s simple: You use it, you lose it.
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS:
- 50 million: pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
- 10 million: items in our searchable, comprehensive, international food and exercise database
- 30 million: journeys started by downloading Lose It!
- 74.7%: percentage of people that achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It! (NIH study, 2016)
- 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
- 25+: macronutrient and health goals to choose from
HOW IT WORKS:
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals! There’s no easier app-based weight loss program.
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES:
- Search our database or use our Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
- Log food by simply taking a photo! Snap It is a feature within Lose It! that makes food tracking as easy as taking a picture. Your dreams, answered (Snap It, 2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
- Track more than just calories with macronutrient, water, health, and body measurement goals.
- Connect trackers, apps, & devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Google Fit, and more.
- Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
- How big is a serving of cheese? Get guidance using our Serving Size Guide, designed to help estimate portions and create a more mindful eating experience.
- Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
- Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
- Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.
*Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
MORE TO LOVE ABOUT LOSE IT!:
- Little team, BIG impact. We’re a small team of about 20 people, working hard every day to help you succeed.
- It’s all for you: Lose It!’s mission is to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
- Founded in 2008, Lose It! is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Download Lose It! today, and you’ll see how easy it is to get started!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Lose It! - Calorie Counter on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
We interrupt your regularly scheduled romantic holiday flick to let you know we've updated Lose It! to make it suuuper smooth for the holidays. We're talkin' handsome-prince-you'd-fall-for-after-two-days-and-move-to-Aldovia smooth:
- Made the animations on the serving size screen a little smoother
- Changed the text on the Modify Program achievement date to be less confusing
- Fixed issue where serving sizes would be inconsistent when logging
You can resume baking now. Happy tracking!