Published by: Franky Apps
Download Private Read - No Last seen, blue ticks for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Private Read - No Last seen, blue ticks and steps on how to install Private Read - No Last seen, blue ticks on PC and download links to all the available versions of Private Read - No Last seen, blue ticks.
Private Read is a lightweight & simple app that allows you to privately read your WhatsApp messages without appearing online & without sending read receipts to their senders.
Most important features:
- Privately check your WhatsApp messages & photos.
- No Sign In Required : direct integration with WhatsApp Messenger.
- Browse your messages by friends.
- Browse all messages in a consolidated view.
- Delete old unnecessary messages.
- Stay safe, only one permission required.
- Once you install the app you will be asked to grant it access to the notifications. This is a required step for the app to work.
- Old messages will not be displayed upon installation, only new messages received will appear.
Important Trademark Notice
This app is an independent one and is not related in any way to WhatsApp Inc.
The WhatsApp name, associated trade marks and logos are trade marks of WhatsApp Inc. or related entities.
All trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners and do not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, license or any other proprietary right of any third party.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Private Read - No Last seen, blue ticks on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.