Elegant Ringtone Maker
Download RINGME elegant Ringtone Maker for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on RINGME elegant Ringtone Maker and steps on how to install RINGME elegant Ringtone Maker on PC and download links to all the available versions of RINGME elegant Ringtone Maker.
RINGME is an alternative ringtone maker with elegant design, and more enhancements to come in the next updates.
RINGME allows user to Share Ringtone via email, wifi, bluetooth, etc ...
- add a Sound Manager utility
- add a Ringtone Picker utility
- add a Media Browser which allows user to browse through audio files in external storage,
- an external storage can be either built-in storage or sd card, in case there are both, sdcard could be inside the folder external_sd/
- use the Home button to quickly go back to external storage root while browsing
- user can filter hidden files (in Settings)
You can find more apps from Genie Nin by clicking Android icon inside!!!
Use RINGME to edit MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR audio files and create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.. More below...
- long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
- copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the default MP3 application.
- tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
- while playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
- Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Keywords: MP3, WAV. AAC/MP4. 3GPP/AMR, Ringtone, Music, Alarm, Notification, Contact, Editor,
FREE app with AD supported.
- CONTACTS to SELECT, ASSIGN RINGTONE
- STORAGES to SAVE RINGTONEs
- INTERNET for AD
Below are few easy instructions to download and install RINGME elegant Ringtone Maker on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.