This shrinking function is specialized to reduce image size at the slightest tap (must be tapped at least once). Multiple images can be resized in one batch.
Remove time and location information from photographs to protect your privacy, or save the Exif and GPS position to keep information in tact when scaling images down.
Specify custom sizes and link this app with others to fine tune how it operates.
Please use the to scale down 4 or more pictures at a time.
Note: Reduced images and photographs are saved separately from the original images on the SD card. None of the original images will be edited or erased.
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Compatibility||Android Varies with device|
|Released||Jul 15, 2010|
- Try to keep the order of pictures
- Fixed a crash when the default app is gmail
- Fixed Vietnamese translation
- Fixed a bug where some apps cannot attach a photo
- You can select arbitrary output directory on Androd 5.0 and above.
- Fixed a bug where some apps attach the same image twice