Published by: Google LLC
Download Google Pixel Buds for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Google Pixel Buds and steps on how to install Google Pixel Buds on PC and download links to all the available versions of Google Pixel Buds.
Set up and manage your Pixel Buds right from your Android 6.0+ device with the Google Pixel Buds app. You can easily check your earbuds and case battery levels, and control features like Adaptive Sound, in-ear detection, find device, Google Assistant, and spoken notifications.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Google Pixel Buds app:
• Check battery levels
• Learn how to use touch controls
• Turn on/off Adaptive Sound
• Turn on/off in-ear detection
• Ring your earbuds to help find them
• Control your Assistant and spoken notifications
• Get tips & support
To open the Pixel Buds app:
• On Pixel, connect your earbuds > Bluetooth settings > tap the ⚙️next to Pixel Buds.
• On other Android phones, look for the Pixel Buds app icon on your Home screen.
Note: This app is for Google Pixel Buds (2nd Gen)
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Google Pixel Buds on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.