Published by: Google LLC
Download Gmail for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Gmail and steps on how to install Gmail on PC and download links to all the available versions of Gmail.
Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox - Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
• Less spam - Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
• 15GB of free storage - You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
• Multiple account support - Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Gmail on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.