Published by: Google LLC
Download Google for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Google and steps on how to install Google on PC and download links to all the available versions of Google.
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
- Nearby shops and restaurants
- Live sports scores and schedules
- Movies times, casts, and reviews
- Videos and images
- News, stock information, and more
- Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover*:
- Stay in the know about topics that interest you
- Start your morning with weather and top news
- Get updates on sports, movies, and events
- Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
- Get stories about your interests and hobbies
- Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
- Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
- If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
*some features of Discover might not be available in all countries
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Google on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
• Use voice commands while navigating – even when your device has no connection. Try saying "cancel my navigation" "what's my ETA?" or "what's my next turn?"
• Weak connection? If your search fails, the Google app will deliver you results once you regain connection.
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues with more helpful error cards when your search fails because your device is offline
• New customization options available for cards in Discover