Published by: Google LLC
Download Cardboard for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Cardboard and steps on how to install Cardboard on PC and download links to all the available versions of Cardboard.
Cardboard puts virtual reality on your smartphone. The Cardboard app helps you launch your favorite VR experiences, discover new apps, and set up a viewer.
Try out a set of included demos as well
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Arctic Journey: Fly alongside Arctic terns, create your own flower garden, relax under the northern lights and more.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Cardboard on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
Get a taste of whats possible in VR with the brand new Arctic Journey demo: fly alongside Arctic terns, plant a field of flowers, relax under a sky full of stars and more.