Published by: Medroid Apps
Download Baby Heartbeats Lite for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Baby Heartbeats Lite and steps on how to install Baby Heartbeats Lite on PC and download links to all the available versions of Baby Heartbeats Lite.
Please read before you download.
PLEASE USE HEADPHONES TO LISTEN TO PREVIEW OR SAVED RECORDINGS!!!
TRY YOUR HEARTBEAT FIRST AND DO THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENT IN SETTINGS BEFORE TRYING TO RECORD BABY'S HEARTBEAT!!!
Steps to record
1. Click on Record Button
2. Turn on Airplane Mode, it is mandatory. Provides safeguard against cellphones radio waves.
3. Use Phone's MIC and make sure you are in the quiet surroundings
4. Preview and Save the recording. Please use headphones to listen to preview or saved recordings, you will most probably not hear anything without it.
5. Replay the recording by clicking on the Playlist Button beside Record Button.
If you do not hear anything, please try again as baby's position might not allow you to hear anything. There is no magic, working of this app entirely depends on your phone's hardware. If your phone's microphone can record high fidelity sound (<150Hz) then you will be hearing the beats. We have tested this on few but it can not be tested on the entire gamut of phones this app is available on. We appreciate you downloading the app, help us remove the device from the list of supported device if it does not work on your phone by emailing us. If it does not work please try high fidelity external mic. We are continuously working on improving this app, your kind words will keep us going.
Also please try different settings and email us filter, frequency and order that worked for you. If you are having issue using this app please give us a chance to rectify before giving a BAD REVIEW.
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY PREGNANCY!!!
Baby Heartbeats is an android app designed to record fetal heartbeat with just phone's microphone. With full version baby's heartbeat recording can be shared with your loved ones via email, facebook, twitter etc. This application is developed for last trimester of pregnancy. It is safe to use as AIRPLANE MODE mode is mandatory which cancels all emitted waves from the device (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular, etc.), so you can use your android phone as stethoscope to hear your fetal heartbeats.
Try before you buy, we have developed a liter version of this app. Check the preview on this lite version before you download the paid version.
You can not save or share with this version only preview is available. With this you can verify if this app works with the available hardware on your phone.
Recording depends on the hardware and the custom processing done by the phone manufacturer. You can adjust setting as follows
1. Change the sound source from VOICE_RECOGNITION to MIC. Some manufacturers provide raw sound with either one of them.
2. There are four filtering options, Low Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter.
3. Low Pass Filter use low pass frequency as a cut-off frequency. Low pass frequency is also used by Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter as low cut-off.
3. High Pass Filter use high pass frequency as a cut-off frequency. High pass frequency is also used by Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter as high cut-off.
4. There are six various window option that will be used by filters.
5. Filter Order: In audio signal processing, filter order is a delay in samples used to create each output. You can try various filter order for enhanced filtering.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Baby Heartbeats Lite on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.