Published by: insdio
Download Air Quality: Real time AQI for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Air Quality: Real time AQI and steps on how to install Air Quality: Real time AQI on PC and download links to all the available versions of Air Quality: Real time AQI.
The Air Quality application shows the real-Time Air Quality Index (AQI) for more than 60 countries in the World (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea and Japan....)
The Air Quality data sources varies depending on the cities:
- The US Embassy PM2.5 data is used for Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
- The China Ministry Environment Pollution Departement PM10 data is used for all other cities in China.
- For Hong Kong and Taiwan, the respective Environment agencies PM2.5 data is used.
- For Singapore, the Singapore National Environment Agency PM2.5 data is used.
- For the other countries, please refer to our website (aqicn.org)
The overall AQI, PM2.5 and PM10 measurements are updated every hour.
In order to install the widget, you need to insert it on the homescreen:
- If you are using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich), select the "All Apps" icon (usually on the top-right corner), then the widget tab, and click on the "Air Quality" widget.
- If you are using any other version below 4.0, you need to long-press in an empty area on the default home screen and select "Widgets", and then "Air Quality".
For more information, you can consult the website aqicn.org.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Air Quality: Real time AQI on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.