Published by: Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness Solutions Inc.
Download J&J Official 7 Minute Workout for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on J&J Official 7 Minute Workout and steps on how to install J&J Official 7 Minute Workout on PC and download links to all the available versions of J&J Official 7 Minute Workout.
A fast, simple, science-based way to make every minute count!
Designed by Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, the app has been downloaded more than 2.5 million times in 230+ countries!
• Workout Library contains 22 preset workouts, varying in intensity and duration
• Workouts are designed to fit your schedule, ranging from 7 to 32 minutes
• 72 exercises and 22 workouts you can customize to create over 1,000 variations – from easy to hard
• Smart Workout feature gauges your fitness and motivation level and creates a variety of workouts specifically for you
• Create custom workouts targeting multiple focus areas and workout intensity
• Control music and audio prompts from your device
• Learn the exercises with 72 high-definition video tutorials
• Set workout and inactivity reminders to help you stay on track
• Share your workouts via Facebook and Twitter
It’s time to work out!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install J&J Official 7 Minute Workout on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
We’ve worked hard to make sure our policies and practices meet the high standard for data privacy introduced by the new European Union data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR)