Published by: CodeKonditor
Download AR GPS Compass Map 3D for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on AR GPS Compass Map 3D and steps on how to install AR GPS Compass Map 3D on PC and download links to all the available versions of AR GPS Compass Map 3D.
AR GPS Compass Map 3D - The Augmented Reality 3D Compass with an integrated split-screen map!
Locating landmarks (e.g. via latitude / longitude) has never been easier thanks to a green arrow on top of the compass that always points towards the currently selected landmark !
Our unique fusion and filtering algorithm that combines the values of the magnetic field sensor, the accelerometer, and the gyroscope gives you a maximum in precision and stability of the compass.
A special feature is the ability to measure the height of large objects, such as houses or trees. Check it out, it's really easy.
* 3D Augmented Reality display
* High precision and stability
* Integrated split-screen map of adjustable size with GPS location
* Display various GPS information (latitude, longitude, speed, altitude, number of satellites,...)
* Measure the height of large objects (skyscrapers, trees, ...)
* Measure magnetic field strength (metal detector)
* Magnetic field strength warning (indicates magnetic influences)
* Geocaching: Easily define and find landmarks
* Share landmarks or your current location with other users
* Define landmarks by specifying latitude / longitude in various formats
* Define landmarks by a long-press on the map
* Define landmarks by specifying distance and bearing
* Supports LG’s Real3D technology for stereoscopic displays
This is the Free-Version. There is also a Pro-Version available. Please check our other apps, you can find it there :-)
Have fun :-)
Alex from CodeKonditor
Below are few easy instructions to download and install AR GPS Compass Map 3D on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.