Published by: LEGO System A/S
Download LEGO® City Explorers for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on LEGO® City Explorers and steps on how to install LEGO® City Explorers on PC and download links to all the available versions of LEGO® City Explorers.
Blast off into fun and adventure in outer space with the LEGO® City Explorers app! Launch your own digital rocket and go on missions like a real astronaut. Combine this app with the Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control (60228) set to launch the rocket digitally into outer space This awesome new app is inspired by NASA and the incredible adventures astronauts go on all the time.
- Use the Mission Control Board to send your rocket into space!
- Go on exciting missions, build cool models and take photos of them!
- Check out awesome videos of real NASA astronauts at work, plus space vehicles, rockets and more!
- Digital building instructions for LEGO City Space models, featuring Instructions Plus for selected products – zoom, rotate and even get a view of the completed model in ghost mode. A great companion for LEGO building!
- Combine with 60228 Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control for even more fun!
- Explore outer space the LEGO way!
The LEGO City Explorers app is FREE to download.
The app is available for phone.
The app is suitable for kids from 5 years and up.
There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
We will utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymized data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO experience. You can learn more here: https://www.lego.com/privacy-policy and here: https://www.lego.com/legal/notices-and-policies/terms-of-use-for-lego-apps/.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © The LEGO Group.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install LEGO® City Explorers on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.