Published by: LG Electronics, Inc.
Download LG SmartThinQ for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on LG SmartThinQ and steps on how to install LG SmartThinQ on PC and download links to all the available versions of LG SmartThinQ.
LG SmartThinQ application will connect smart home appliances (refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven, robot vacuum, styler, and etc…) together to offer you with “Better life with IoT” (Home monitoring, Smart Diagnosis, Remote Control, Energy Saving, Recipe, and etc.) which will provide safer, greener, fresher, and more fun home environment.
SmartThinQ is compatible with Android OS 4.1(Jelly Bean) and above.
Stop wasting time doing household chores and enjoy more family time with SmartThinQ.
- Photos, media and files: Needed to check available memory and to download modules specific to your registered products and to transfer or save pictures only for certain products.
- Make calls and call settings: Needed to automatically identify your preferred country, language settings and connect customer center after smart diagnosis.
- Location : Needed to get Wi-Fi router information when registering the product. (Google policy)
- Contact information : Needed to access your other LG apps, such as LG Smart World TV and LG Health, without signing in first and alert the refrigerator sensor to text messages.
- Camera : Needed to provide QR code recognition capability.
- Mike : Needed to provide smart diagnosis
※ If you have some trouble when you try to login, please update android webview system.
※ If the app does not function correctly, try to reinstall it after uninstalling it from your phone.
Keyword: LG, LG electronics, smart, smart appliances, smartThinQ, smart thinQ, smart home, smarthome, washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and etc
Below are few easy instructions to download and install LG SmartThinQ on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.