Suit up and Blast off in the First-Ever Fully-Interactive Comic Book Experience!
Download The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII and steps on how to install The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII on PC and download links to all the available versions of The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII.
Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, "Marvel's The Avengers: Iron Man - Mark VII" is an epic interactive comic book experience through the design logs of super hero Tony Stark as he journeys from his Mark I armor, used to escape from captivity in the Ten Rings insurgents' cave, to the high-powered Mark VI armor, used to vanquish Ivan Vanko and his army of Hammer Drones.
A war has started and we are hopelessly outgunned. It is time for billionaire philanthropist Tony Stark to upgrade his Iron Man armor for the upcoming battle when "Marvel's The Avengers" assemble for the blockbuster movie event of summer 2012.
Immerse yourself in the genius, grit and humor of Stark and team up with all your favorite Iron Man characters, including Pepper Potts, J.A.R.V.I.S., and James Rhodes, as Stark finds inspiration for his latest innovation, the Mark VII.
Suit up, blast off, and hang on tight for the first-ever fully-interactive Comic Book App Experience!
- 15+ pages of an all-new story by fan fave creators, writer Fred Van Lente and artist Steve Kurth! Plus an all-new cover by the legendary Adi Granov!
- Hit musical soundtrack from the Iron Man and Iron Man II movies!
- Innovative new sliding panel navigation to immerse you in comics like never before!
- Dozens of interactions that react to tilt, touch, and drag to give you full control over the experience!
- "Read to Me" mode with word highlighting!
- "Read Myself" mode with touchable words!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.