It's Bubble Bouncing Magic
Download Bubble Witch 2 Saga for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Bubble Witch 2 Saga and steps on how to install Bubble Witch 2 Saga on PC and download links to all the available versions of Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
From the makers of Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga & Farm Heroes Saga comes Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
Stella and her cats need your help to fend off the dark spirits that are plaguing their land. Travel the realm bursting as many bubbles as you can in this exciting bubble shooting puzzle adventure. Win levels and free Witch Country piece by piece. Play this epic saga alone or with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Bubble Witch 2 Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment.
By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms
Bubble Witch 2 Saga features:
• The next exciting instalment to the Bubble Witch franchise
• New and improved game modes
• Enchanting graphics that will leave you spellbound
• Hundreds of magical bubble shooting levels – more added every 2 weeks!
• Easily sync the game between devices when connected to the Internet
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
• Collect stars to unlock special items to help you on your quest
• Special boosters & bubbles to help you pass those tricky levels
• Free & easy to play, challenging to master!
Visit https://care.king.com/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Customer Care if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates;
Have fun playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Bubble Witch 2 Saga on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.